2010年8月15日日曜日

August 7

i'm sorry to write late. because i'm enjoying my life. today, i went to toronto to see baseball game and CNtower. at first, we went to CNtower. its longth is about 600meters.(maybe...) the view from the top is very beautiful. in japan, now tokkyo sky tree is being build. that's building is the biggest building in the world.(maybe...) perhaps, the view from the top of the sky tower is so amazing. but i think the view from the top of the CNtower is as beautiful as sky tree's one.(of course i have never seen the view from the top of sky tree...) after CNtower i went to see a baseball. i don't know about baseball well. but even me, i could understnd this game was so funny. the game was like a scramble. like this, i enjoyed Canada now. see ya. BY Tsubasa

1 件のコメント:

  1. When I was in Tokyo, I viewed the city from the municipal offices, and the view was great! I bet the view from 'sky tree' will be even better!

    返信削除