2010年8月17日火曜日

Aug 10th.

Hi! It's me Nobutaka!

Aug 10th, what was that day?
Yes, that was my birthday!

Every student celebrate me with pie throwing and water baloon.

I read messeage in the big paper.
I can feel everyone's personarity from it.
This paper would be a tresure of my life.

It was a biggest birthday I've ever had.
I'm really apreciate for everyone and especially for dons.

Anyway about bussiess project.
Me and Shigehiro went to a nearest Chinese restaurant which has Ramen.

We noticed many different about ramen.
Spicy, Seafood, noodle size is very Skinny is prefered.

Also we intereviwed the vice-owner of that restaurant.
She was a very kind woman, she told us many pracatical information about selling ramen.

Acording to these useful information, we have been making project more better.

We can do it if we can work toghether!

Nobutaka Suzuki.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great birthday party! What restaurant did you go to?

    Where are the rest of your posts? (11, 12, 13...)?

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nobutaka,

    I am also glad to know about your birthday. And it is good to see that you guys took the research very seriously, including interviewing local business people.

    I hope you will continue with the interviewing on the last two days and make a nice video.

    Please be sure to tell your group members to write one blog post each for all of the rest of the days!

    Thanks,

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除